[modeleng] Re: Archives.

  • From: Pcx <pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:10:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi Alan,
I've just tried the link to the archives. It's working very well. Easy and
fast. Just type in the topic your looking for and you get all the related
postings.
Thanks and best regards.
PIerre
> Message du 28/11/04 20:52
> De : "alanjstepney"
> A : modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Copie à :
> Objet : [modeleng] Archives.
> As most of you will know, there is an archive of all the Modeleng posts to
> date, which can be found at:
>
> //www.freelists.org/archives/modeleng/
>
> I have just been informated that Freelists have introduced new search
> software.
> Apparently this enables list members to search through and find topics
> "quickly and easily".
>
> If anyone happens to try the search archive function, please could they let
> me know the result.
>
> alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> www.alanstepney.info
> Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.

pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail is intended for the adressee(s)only and may contain info that is
the property of, and/or subject to a confidentiality agreement between the
intended recipients.If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact
the originator of this e-mail via e-mail and delete copies from your computer
or network.
Misuse of the content of this e-mail message may violate the Laws of your
Country