[modeleng] Re: Address Change was Naive question

  • From: GWRdriver <gwrdriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:30:02 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

-----Original Message-----
>From: peter.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Now how do I change my email address for this list?  The Zarlink address will
>disappear shortly...

Peter,
I recently changed my subscription email address, and while there's probably a
more expedient way I subscribed under the new address and after a time
unsubscribed the old address.  Al thought I had left for good (which I have
not) but I do wonder how he knew?  I thought the process of the change would be
unseen.
Regards,
Harry