[modeleng] 12ba screws - the final solution

  • From: "Barrie Purslow" <bpduo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:23:48 -0000

The suggestion to try Doug Hewson for correct sized 12ba hex screws hex has
done the trick. As I type this a pack of said screws is winging its way across
the Pennines. Doug's 12 ba hex are 2mm (0.079ins) across flats compared to the
correct size of 0.090ins and compared to 0.098/0.099ins that most suppliers are
peddling.
I'm sorry I can't remember whose idea it was to try Doug Hewson but many thanks.
Barrie Purslow