[MoAccess] drizas motif es pattern phrases&tips part 2 tutorial!!

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:55:04 -0600

wuzzzup peoples? just letting ya'll know that I have done another motif es
tutorial, this one is a continuation of the one that I put out earlier this
month, it's called pattern phrases&tips part 2!!  Pretty simple and basic as
usual!  I only show 3 points inthis one,  1. quantizing in the pattern job
mode, and how quantizing phrases instead of tracks, 2. hot to put a phrase from
pattern mode into a song in song mode, and 3. how to get a phrase from song
mode and putting it into a pattern, plus just a few other tips about pattern
mode in general that I forgot to mention in my other pattern mode tutorials!
It's about 1 hour  long!!! so ya'll know the routine, if want it early  hit me
up at my email which is  driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    driza out!!  Peace!!
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats