[MoAccess] a mox 8 catagory search question

  • From: "Ted Phillips" <tedmusicom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <moaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 07:54:06 -0700

HI all.  I have sent this message to two list so I might get a definitive
answer.  When I am using Catagory search to move up and down through the
catagories of sounds in my mox 8, I come to a dead spot that seems empty.  I
don't recall this being there before but maybe it has.  Can some of you XS
users tell me if this is the norm or if there is a problem with my keyboard
and what it could be.  I did a factory set and it didn't make a difference.
Any info on this would be helpful.