[MoAccess] Unwanted cloning of tracks on ES

  • From: "Justin Kauflin" <BlindGuy500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 18:43:26 -0500

Yo everyone,
     Have a quick question for yall.  When I am in either pattern mode or song
mode, I am recording tracks and I know I'm doing something wrong, but I'm just
trying to figure out what it might be.
     I lay down a track, and then go to lay down a second.  No problems here.
But sometimes, when I am recording tracks in either pattern or song mode, I get
a wierd cloning of a track.  Sometimes it clones itself on a track I already
recorded on, and I get this doubling that is very much unwanted.  I'm just
trying to figure out if there's some thing in the menus that is causing this to
happen.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  If this wasn't clear
enough, let me know.  Its sort of a strange thing and it doesn't happen all the
time.  When it does, it is a drag though.  Thanks a bunch.
Oh yeah, its on a Motif ES 6.  Alright, thanks for any help.
Justin