[MoAccess] Question about the orientation to the buttons on the xs

  • From: "Jes" <jesman598@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:38:48 -0400

  Hey guys. Just need some help with the orientation to the xs's buttons. For
now at least, I need to know where the function keys (f1, f2, etc) are located
so I can configure the xs to use usb as its midi in and out ports. In adition,
I need to know where the sf keys are. Once I hit sf2 for the midi page, how far
do I have to spin the dial until I get to the usb option? And once I get there,
how do I accept that choice and where is the store button? Also, where are the
inc and dec buttons? Thanks

  Jes