[MoAccess] Problem connecting to the editors with usb

  • From: "Jes" <jesman598@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:58:49 -0400

Hi all. I noticed that the manuals for John's editors say to go into the setup
menu and select the appropriate ports. I see that Yamaha motif xs 1 through 4
are showing and are available, but every time I try to connect with them it
eventually gives me a not connected message on the screen. Bryan or someone,
give me a hand please. Sorry if this message has been posted before.
Thanks
Jes