[MoAccess] Motif XS resources?

  • From: "Satauna" <brainfreeze@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:14:01 -0400

Hey, all.  I'm Satauna and I'm a newbie on this list.  I just received my
fine new Motif XS8 and am slogging through the manual.  I've looked on the
moaccess website and the list of XS tutorials is awfully short.  Are there
ones that folks have written or recorded that are missing from the site?
There's an audio tutorial that Bryan Smart did that doesn't work when I
click on the link.

On the positive side, the document that describes the buttons and their
layout has been extremely helpful!

Well, that's all for now.  Happy music making to everyone!

Satauna

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.