[MoAccess] Motif Tutoring

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 12:53:50 -0500

I am looking for someone to work with long distance on learning to tame the
Motif XS8 I purchased almost a year and a half ago and have not managed to
successfully operate as yet. I am willing to pay, live in the US central
time zone, and I have a day job I have to work around. I'm doing pretty well
with Sonar and soft synths, but at this point, I truly wish I hadn't been
advised to purchase the Motif. If anyone is interested, please contact me at
sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or sstyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I have a track I
can't get to mix down with Motif sounds, and this project is way beyond
overdue.

Thank you

Sheila Styron
816-896-6552