[MoAccess] Motif ES editors

  • From: "Grant Zolninger" <gzolninger1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 22:40:09 -0500

        Hello,

I could use some assistance with the Motif ES editors from John Mellas. In
the performance editor, how does one adjust the key assignment for each
part? I can use the up and down arrows to adjust the highest range, but the
lowest range is set to a C key and I can not figure out how to adjust the
first value of "C".

By  the way, my name is Grant from NC. I am new to this list and new to the
Motif ES. I bought the ES over the XS due to budget constraints and tips
from reviews that I read. I hope that many of you are still using this
keyboard.

Best,
Grant

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.