Re: [MoAccess] what do I need for the editors?

  • From: "Clarence Griffin" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 07:27:33 -0400

you are fine with the USB that's the only way the editors will work. and
when you create sounds, you can store them on the motif as well as create
backups on the computer that can be loaded at a later time. so your sound
creation and mixes and all that have no limit. you can swap out files as
needed. You are still limited by how much you can put in the motif at one
time, but you can create as many user sounds and so on with the editors and
have them on the computer to load in to the motif when ever you want..

GF
http://www.goldfingas.com <http://www.goldfingas.com/>

Check out the block party every Thursday on The Beyond Radio Network
http://www.tbrn.net <http://www.tbrn.net/>

for winamp ogg stream:
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg

  _____