Re: [MoAccess] dropbox sharing folder

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:11:00 -0400

Thank you!

I really appreciate those of you that have been uploading. Thanks to Dan for
the set of audio tutorials in the ES folder, also.

Does anyone have my Motif ES demo? Maybe put that in Audio Tutorials for the
ES. If not, I'll try again to find it. I just have too much data here. I do
have some other stuff for the ES that I'll upload, though. The ES was my first
Motif, and I made the most material for it.

This way of collaborating seems to work out really well.

For everyone not on the share, I'll zip up another version tomorrow, after
we've all thrown more material in.

Bryan