Re: [MoAccess] about the XS motif quantizing screen

  • From: "Clarence Griffin" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 14:28:46 -0400

press record, then down 3 times. its just like the ES and Classic screens
after that. I am doing these in list form, but you use inc and dec to get
threw the resolutions. list below.

32nd
16 trips
16
8th trips
8th
quarter trips
quarter
half
then Hole

hope that helps.

GF
http://www.goldfingas.com <http://www.goldfingas.com/>

Check out the block party every Thursday on The Beyond Radio Network
http://www.tbrn.net <http://www.tbrn.net/>

for winamp ogg stream:
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg

  _____