Re: [MoAccess] Yo Driza

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 20:16:23 -0500

Thanks man! Glad ya liked it! It does sound like a lot, lol, but once you get
past memorizing screens and doing all those different procedures routinely, the
less you think about it and it comes naturally!!  plus don't forget everything
I showed or told about is in the es document! lol! Driza out!! holla!!
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats