Re: [MoAccess] Using the extra outputs on the motif es

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:40:29 -0400

Absolutely.

You can do any of the following:

In a song or pattern, you can send any of the 16 parts to a separate
destination. Normally, all parts go to the LR mix (left right stereo).
This is the main mix bus of the Motif. Any parts on the LR outputs can
use the two additional system effects units and the master effects unit.
However, besides the lr / main mix, you can have parts play on the
Motif's assignable jacks, or routed to a computer or mixer over any of
the 16 mLAN channels.

The same routing capabilities of the song and pattern modes are
available in Performance mode, but only 4 parts are available.

It isn't, however, possible to have the same audio go to both the main
and assignable jacks, if that is what you were asking. If you need two
copies of the audio, use the headphone jack to get a second mix of the
main outputs.

Bryan