Re: [MoAccess] Question about purchasing the editors

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:25:50 -0400

Yes, there will be. I think the limitation is that you'll only be able
to edit one element of a voice, one part of a performance, and one part
in mix mode.

Sorry, but I couldn't figure out an easy way to make a trial version of
the scripts. So, if you preview the editors with out the scripts, you'll
be missing out on the improved speech feedback from the scripts.

Bryan