Re: [MoAccess] New prospective moxf6 user with some questions

  • From: Bobbi Blood <phantomess666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 22:31:14 -0700

I'm not sure if this will be what your looking for, but the Wave Editor by John Melas may do the trick. You can use your own wave forms as samples, yes, but I don't know how to do that. It does mention sampling in the manuals but I've not reached a point to where I can understand that bit yet.

Most Sincerely,

Bobbi