Re: [MoAccess] New XS user & some questions

  • From: "Christopher Kchao" <thisischris89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 21:30:19 -0400

Hi,
www.MoAccess.info should have a lot of the information you would need to get up
and running; particularly the resources section. You should consult this
information first.
As far as I know, the QWS instrument definitions are proprietary and it's
doubtful that someone has made a definition file for the XS if it isn't on the
QWS website. There are probably other XS users like yourself who wish to use
QWS, so it probably wouldn't hurt to post a request to their mailing list. On
the MoAccess site however, you should be able to find the instrument definition
file for sonar.
Hope this helps.