Re: [MoAccess] Motif xs not working as midi device

  • From: "Benjamin Blatter" <b.blatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 20:04:37 +0200

Hi all!

Jes wrote a few days before:
(Hello all. Whenever I try to set my motif as the default midi device in
windows, nothing happens when I play a mid. What should I do?)

This is something I really want to know. Is it possible to use (in my case)
the Motif XS as a MIDI-Device, so that I can listen to the MIDIs from the Windows Explorer or use the sounds, while I'm working with Sibelius?

Kind regards
Benjamin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jes" <jesman598@xxxxxxxxxxxx>