Re: [MoAccess] Mesg to clarence

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:23:07 -0400

Drizza, while I half the time don't even understand you, somehow, I agree
with you.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

web sites: personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com. band:
http://www.queenoftheryche.com. Internet Radio station:
http://www.nhbradio.com

Internet radio show every Wednesday night from 8 to 11 pm eastern