[MoAccess] I think I've thoroughly confused my keyboard

  • From: "rainee" <sayhello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:28:26 -0400

I had a voice on track eight, but I decided to move it, as I wanted a decent electric guitar patch. Well, it took my guitar patch just fine on track eight, but it seems to be not wanting to take the other voice on track 11. I choose the voice, press Store, Enter, yes, and it seems to take it just fine until I play it. Then it wants to go back to a default piano. How come? What am I missing? Thank you for your help.

Update your CD collection.  Checkout
http://www.raineemusic.com.
Crazy 'bout beading? Try
webead-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx