[MoAccess] Does anyone have the motif manuals that were worked on by Bryan smart?

  • From: Jeremy Jeffers <jeremyjeffers3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "moaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <moaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 01:10:06 -0800

subject  line says it all. i miss placed my manuals for the motif ES, xs and xf
 if anyone has the files would you be so kind to send them my way  thanks for
any help.   from my iPhone--
You received this message because you're subscribed to the MoAccess e-mail list.
To unsubscribe, change your list options, or view archives for the MoAccess
list, please use the FreeLists page.
//www.freelists.org/list/moaccess