[MoAccess] An easy answer to my editor wowes.

  • From: <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 06:39:05 -0600

Anyone ever have a problem, then realize much later that a solution was staring
them in the face? Well, I don't know what the hell planet I was on, but I just
remembered that my delta has midi i/o on the front of it. For now, I'll hook up
the motif to the midi ports on the delta until I get the firewire card in the
computer. Motif is hooked up, editors connected without problems, problem
solved. Why the hell didn't I think of this before. Oh well.