[mmfa_02cap] Re: meeting in lab

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:57:38 -0800

Suzy, Aurea, and anyone else...

I am in the lab right now (10 AM) and while I don't think I'll be sitting here all day, I would be happy to return here at 12. The Cds are stashed away in here. We can use the preview room to get it done.

As it is St. Paddy's Day, I would feel ashamed if I didn't go out for a drink... however, I am getting the crud that everyone in this university seems to be passing around and I feel like... CRUD. We'll have to see how I hold up today.

Molly