[mmfa_02cap] Video, soundbytes, and I need lunch.

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:42:47 -0800

Hey there...

This is a note to our technical whizzes... How's things with the video stuff? (or have you been able to get to it yet?) I have finished with my voice over stuff and will get to work chopping up the video once I hear how it's working. I'll also ring Rob now and see what expertise he can drum up at AI.

You can call me in the lab until 6 PM at 725-9111

Molly