[mmfa_02cap] Re: Just a note

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ALLeven98@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:48:24 -0800 (PST)

AL,
It was a pleasure to meet you and for your assistance! We are just finishing up
our project! I will personally send you a copy (March 20th or so) Thank you
again for participating.  I want to include you in our credits and to include
the EC Cafe website.  Would you be so kind as to let us know how you want your
name ( Al Levenson?) and your website (http://www.eccafe.org/) to appear in our
credits?
I  will also include information about the multimedia capstone organization at
Portland State University (just in case you and your organization want to be a
client for another group) when I mail the cd to you.
Cheers!  I graduate March 20th FINALLY!
Julie Aldridge

 ALLeven98@xxxxxxx wrote:. . . .to say how much I enjoyed participating in your
project. I will look
forward to hearing about its progress and seeing the finished product.

Thanks, also, for your generous hospitality. You made me feel very welcome
even though I know that you sandwiched me in between the demands of your
life.

Did you ever get in touch with Jennifer Woyski?

Best regards,

Al

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx