[mmfa_02cap] I will have my laptop on monday with a cd burner in it

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:06:24 -0800 (PST)

All,
On Monday I will bring my laptop with a cd burner and extra cd's to burn as we
watch if necessary (and money for Suzie...).
I would really like to have a copy of the art so I can make more cds with
covers (to send to Al Levenson with his money for his group.....) if possible.
Are we having an after screening/preview party afterwards somewhere near PSU-
I'll buy everyone a beer...???
Julie :)

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx