[mmfa_02cap] Re: Favor please technical team and Josh!!

  • From: Josh Daniels <ithrowgirls@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:32:30 -0800

You got it!

I'll bring them to class tomorrow!

Josh

Julie Aldridge wrote:

Help! I need a board of directors for my annual report.

Can I have the fla file (or just the picture) from the technical group photo? and could I have permission to use your pictures in my simulated annual report for my business strategy class? I need to make up a fake board of directors (for my fake company ) to include with my fake financial statements. I will make you all CEO's of other companies and important board members.... oh and by the way our stock went from $6 a share to $24... wish it all wasn't simulated.

Thanks!

Julie

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx