[mmfa_02cap] Doctor;Kumar&graphix;Amy

  • From: laces@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:22:17 -0800

Well, I know that he has class on Wed's which is why he has been unable to come
to classes with us. I will be happy to call and ask him if he could make it.
That would be more fun than just taking him CD's and saying Thanks- See ya

Hey Hey Hey...
Kumar, do you have the pictures for the CD and cover with you? I would like to
take them to KinKo's or some other printing place to have them done this week.

Amy is it possible to use a discount or do you need to place the order? Wanna
do that together? Let me know something.

Thanks see you in the lab.
Suzy