[mmfa_02cap] Re: Creative group picture??????

  • From: "L.M. Yock" <iznof22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:44:19 -0800 (PST)

Everyone-
I apologize for the delay with the pictures.  I have had numerus problems with
my pc at home, and I cannot download the pictures anywhere else because I need
special software for the camera.
The good news is that I have the pictures on a zip disk and I will bring them
to class tonight.  My original plan was to burn them onto a CD, but that did
not work for numerus reasons I won't bore you to death with now.  They are too
big to e-mail unless you all want 20 more e-mails today!!  Plus, I couldn't
e-mail them anyway because I don't have a zip drive here at work.
See you all tonight!
Lisa

 Josh Daniels <ithrowgirls@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Does anyone have the picture of the
creative group????