[mmfa_02cap] CD cases done

  • From: laces@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:07:59 -0800

Hello all!
The CD cases are done. I had 50 of both the stickers and the covers done, in
the case that we needed more than what was intended. I have already stuffed the
cases, they look darn good. I have some extra CD's if we need to burn more. I
am willing to bring stuff today; Sunday, to the lab or I will be working at
IASC Monday morning and have nothing planed after say 12 or so. My cell number
is 503-789-7174. Please, if anyone can call me to let me know where to be and
when I would greatly appreciate it.
Molly, I left a VM on your cell phone, telling about the same thing.
Give me a call!
Ready willing and able
Suzy

PS. The printing cost for everything was $62.oo. Yes, they did give me 25%
discount! Please bring a couple of dollars on Monday.