[mmfa_02cap] Re: B-day Boy!!

  • From: "L.M. Yock" <iznof22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:48:59 -0800 (PST)

I'm afraid I can't make it Saturday... I've already made plans.
Lisa
 "Gustavo Nava Jr." <mutenroushi_sama@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well I think we all had some good fun last night. But we missed Chris,
Kumrah (Kumar), Molly and other people. So since we found out that this
Saturday is Johnny Vo's Birthday, I was wondering if you lads wanted to get
together again and buy him a few drinks. He did a great job with the project
so he deserves it. Johnny, what plans do you have for your B-day? We can do
this friday or saturday, or even next week.
This will also be a chance to see Molly, and Kumar drunk. Mwahahahaha!
What do you all think?

Gustavo