[mmfa_02cap] ATTN: CREATIVE GROUP!! RE: Photos for Credits

  • From: "L.M. Yock" <iznof22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:14:16 -0800 (PST)

Creative Group-
Let's all try to be in the lab sometime tonight so that we can get a photo for
the credits.  I will bring a digital camera.
Lisa
 Molly Stack <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I'll be there with mine as well...

Chris, I've edited the videos but I'm having trouble with the computer that
they're on. Every time I try and export them into avi he computer eventally
freezes. I'm hoping Mike Lane can help me out tomorrow. See you later on!

Molly