[mit-ac6] Re: High Resolution(hehehe)

  • From: Neil Santos <ne0_akt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 02:01:34 +0800

* [090403 :: 0200] Mark Angelo Paulo <dynamic_adc18@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ei Niel, thans for the pix...*high resolution ah, ndi
> ko namukhaan sarili ko, hehehe*, well eniweis, thanx again...

I got it that way from Alvin. :b

--
- Neil Santos                    Freelance Programmer & Web Designer   -
- ne0_akt at sexmagnet dot com                Free Software advocate   -

Please avoid sending me attachments created with proprietary software.
Dubya's war of aggression has started.  Join any and all efforts to
stop it, for the sake of the innocent people living in Iraq and in
neighboring countries.  Stupid leaders need not stupify constituents.