[misug] MSUG 1-Day Conference Presentations Posted

  • From: "Nancy B" <brucken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <misug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 03:29:32 -0400

Presentations and links from the June 9 Michigan SAS Users Group conference have been posted on the MSUG website, http://www.misug.org/presentations.html. This year's conference drew a record attendance of approximately 280 people- thanks to all who attended. Special thanks to our premier sponsor, SAS, and our conference sponsors, MWSUG, PharmaSUG and IHBI!

We are looking for a company to host our fall (September/October) meeting, as well as presenters for that meeting. Please contact us at info@xxxxxxxxx if you are interested. The meeting is planned for a Thursday afternoon from 2-4:30 PM; attendance is free, and MSUG can provide refreshments, a laptop and a projector.

The Call for Papers for the Midwest SAS Users Group (MWSUG) 2016 conference has been extended through this Friday, June 24! MWSUG is especially looking for Rapid Fire presentations (10 minutes on any SAS-related topic), as well as Data Visualization papers. MWSUG 2016 will be held from October 9-11 at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati in downtown Cincinnati, OH. See the MWSUG website, http://www.mwsug.org, for more details, or to submit a paper!

The Central Michigan University Institute for Health and Business Insight (IHBI) is hosting their 15th Annual Advanced Analytics & Predictive Modeling Forum on Thursday, July 14 in the Education and Human Services Building on the main campus of CMU in Mt. Pleasant. Please see http://bit.ly/25XXTBo for a full conference schedule, and go to www.cmich.edu/colleges/CHP/ihbi/Events/Pages/Annual-Forum-2016.aspx to register for the conference!