[misterlister-FO] The Mailman

  • From: "William Holmes" <wholmes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:03:28 -0800

The Mailman

Mailman: serving the internet community since 1998 (over
800 members!)

subscribe to mailman: mailman-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

If you have a mailing list or e-zine that you would like to
promote, this is where to do it! We have a well established
membership, plus many new lists for you to check out!

Please make your announcements concise and to the point.

One announcement per message, please!
No biz ops, get rich quick, MLM, sales letters, web pages
or spam of any type!  We do not accept 'safe list'
announcements since 'safe lists' foster more spam!  Please
do not submit them.

You may repost but not more often than once a week.

To subscribe, send a blank email to:

mailman-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

E-ZINE NEWSLETTER ANNOUNCE ANNOUNCEMENT FREE ADVERTISE
ADVERTISING GROW GROWTH MEMBER MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIBE
SUBSCRIPTION YAHOOGROUPS yahoogroups yahoogroups FINDMAIL
TOPICA SMARTGROUPS SMILING NET DOMEUS FREELISTS MAJORDOMO LISTSERV
LISTSERVER MSN COMMUNITIES COOLLIST MILOMAIL GLOBE CLUBS
GLOBELIST

WWW.COM - Where the Web Begins! http://www.www.com

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com