[misterlister-FO] January 5, 2004

  • From: wholmes@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:17:58 -0800

MisterLister

William Holmes

January 5, 2004

Feel free to share MisterLister with your friends.

Subscribe:

misterlister-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
misterlister-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
misterlister-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx
misterlister-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx

~Published on a Whim and a Prayer~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Freelancing is back!

With the return, the group is now open for all interested in freelancing t=
post. To keep spam out, the group is moderated, but 99% of all posts will
be approved.

Post your tips and ideas, markets and jobs, writing contests, questions, e=
tc.
Articles are welcome, as well as letting the group know if you've been
published and where.

Join here:

Or send email to:

freelancing-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cindy Thomas, editor http://www.authormania.com

Come and be blessed with hope for today and tomorrow. This list is for
sharing the Word of God via Inspirational or other types of encouraging
posts. Also, on this list you can join others in prayer, praise and
thanksgiving. God is Good! so lets tell others about your life in Jesus.

Please have your yahoo profile ready when you subscribe!

Grab a cup of coffee as we are here waiting for you when you subscribe by
sending an email to:

Jesus-Posts-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blue Ridge Kindred Spirits

This group is primarily for bringing together kindred Spirits that have a =
love
for Spirit, God/Goddess, Higher power, Great Spirit, Earth Mother and
Earth Religions. No name is needed to believe in Mother Earth, the old
ways and the magical energy that surrounds us all. This group is for those=

mainly in the Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia and Pennsylvania
areas,(maybe even more Eastern States) seeking others to gather with and
meet to become friends, have gatherings, festivals,

Psychic fairs, share conservationist issues, Pow Wows, New Age or old
ways businesses, and just have a great time, now and then. My name is
Mystiblu and I live in the Shenandoah Valley/Blue Ridge Mts. area in
Virginia and I have had many people contact me, wanting to meet others of
like minds. Please join us, be you Lightworker, Shaman, Pantheist, Wiccan,=

Druid, Native American Spiritualist, Taoist, or any Earth Religion or beli=
ef. A
name is not necessary for a feeling or calling to the Spirits of the Earth=
~*

**No flaming or knocking of other paths or beliefs Please**

Feel free to share Events in your Area and share some information about
you and what you seek.

To subscribe directly by email send a blank email to:

BlueRidgeKindredSpirits-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe by web page or for additional information:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

kicksugar =B7 For sugar addicts, hypoglycemics & more

Do you need a sugary pick-me-up or quick carb fix every afternoon? Do you
sneak sweets? Do you suspect that your sugar addiction is making you
tired, moody, overweight, emotional and who knows what else?

If so, join KickSugar, our warm, welcoming, supportive online home
dedicated to helping people who love sugar too much.

Everyone is welcome to join our nurturing group -- people who are
overweight or slim, diabetic or hypoglycemic, healthy or trying to be, fem=
ale
or male, young or old.

This group is moderated by Connie, a former sugar addict and author of an
upcoming book about sugar. A registered dietitian serves as the group's
nutritional consultant. In KickSugar, you'll receive invaluable coaching a=
nd
unconditional support, get ideas about what and when to eat, discover
sugar-shocking facts (did you know there's sugar in some salt and in most
marinara sauces?), and much more.

The only requirement to join is a desire to learn.

kicksugar-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ANCIENT BIBLE HISTORY

Invitation to join ANCIENT BIBLE HISTORY

A discussion of the ancient world from a Biblical perspective: Beginning o=
Time to 400 AD.

Exciting and colorful topics include: culture, events, monarchies and
empires, people and tribes, places, politics, warfare, food, tools, odditi=
es
and all things concerning the Biblical World.

Timelines and Archaeological updates. Comparison of the Biblical and
Egyptian history.

We have something for everyone:

1. Ongoing SCHOLARLY DEBATE and 2. Weekly ANCIENT BIBLE FACT
post.

Join in the conversation or collect the interesting facts.

Research questions welcomed.

Historical Forum only. NOT- for church promotion or particular religious-o=
r-
non-religious bias. Absolutely non-denominational.

Initial posts moderated. Active moderators.

TO JOIN: AncientBibleHistory-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SIGN UP AT YAHOO:
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/AncientBibleHistory

ANCIENT BIBLE HISTORY WEBSITE:
http://www.angelfire.com/or3/ancientbiblehistory/

PUBLIC ARCHIVES: http://www.eScribe.com/religion/AncientBibleHistory/

MORE INFO: AncientBibleHistory-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BreadMachineMania

BreadMachineMania

'Bread is the warmest, kindest of all words. Write it always with a capita=
letter, like your own name."

Everyone knows the smell of fresh baked breads is a comforting thing. If
only we had the time to make all our bread by hand! Unfortunately, if you'=
re
anything like me, time isn't always easy to come by. With that in mind,
come share your recipes and experiences adapting bread recipes to that
often maligned, modern appliance ... the bread machine!

Group Home: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/BreadMachineMania

BreadMachineMania-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BreadMachineMania-subscribe @ smartgroups.com

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CoolNewsletter4Writers

Our newsletter is for all the different types of writers, beginners to pro=
s, and
covers all aspects of the writing business. Our articles will help you wri=
te
more, stay organized, make more money, stay fit/healthy, and write better,=

and unlike all the others, it will have NO outside advertising. Sign up by=

sending a blank email to:

coolstuff4writers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

coolstuff4writers-subscribe @ topica.email-publisher.com

Delivered every other Thursday

LISTOWNERS -

Please click here to tell me about your list:
mailto:AAA-Feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx