[misterlister-FO] December 16, 2003

  • From: wholmes@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:11:31 -0800

MisterLister

William Holmes

December 15, 2003

Feel free to share MisterLister with your friends.

Subscribe:

misterlister-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
misterlister-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
misterlister-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx
misterlister-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx

~Published on a Whim and a Prayer~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

TrueTheology

A new group has been formed to help Christians to learn how to study
God's
Word, and to discern the truth and the light.
It's also set up as an apologetical group which will help members learn
about cults and other religions.

This group is designed to help people to understand the Scriptures and
who
we are as Christian Believers.The purpose of this list is the discussion
of Evangelical Theology, or Reformed Theology

To join the group send an email to:

truetheology-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or go to the site at

truetheology-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ClickWrite

ClickWrite is a new discussion group for writers and publishers whose

main focus is the Internet.  Whether you are pounding out portal prose

or notes for newsletters, feel free to discuss anything that would be

of interest to *us* your fellow writers and publishers.  ClickWrite is

delivered in plain text.  Open membership, new members are moderated.

To subscribe, send any mail to:

clickwrite-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or on the web at:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ARecipe4ALL

A Recipe For Everything, and a Recipe For ALL!!  This is a warm and
friendly list of recipe collectors and we welcome you to come and share with
us. All types of recipes are shared here, so feel free to send your favorites
or
pick up a few from the list. We love recipes for everything, from homemade
beauty treatments to pet treats, as well as yummy cooking recipes! You are
welcome to share as many recipes (any kind) as you like, or just browse
through the recipes that are sent. Cooking questions and recipe requests
are always welcome and promptly answered. We hope you'll come and join
us! :))

Donna, Bonni, Mary, and Pam List Moms

To subscribe send any e-mail to::

ARecipe4ALL-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or visit

To get in touch with us:

ARecipe4ALL-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Adoption-Search-Angels

Search Angels are people just like you who have learned the in's &; out's of
Adoption Birth Searches. You may also be in a position to offer help to
others as well as benefiting by them. Search Angels volunteer their time to
list searchers info in reunion registries, look up vital information in local
news papers, and share tricks &; tips to hasten reunions. This list is for
those who both need help and /or are willing to offer it. Join us, and the
Angels, within.

No flaming, no politics, no soliciting, and no spam by paid searchers. We
do not allow searches by or for minor children under 21 years old. Welcome
to the group! Join us here or Preview Our Communities at;    Adoption Triad
Issues

Subscribe by sending e-mail to:

adoption-search-angels-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or on the page at:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

JesusMysteries

Hello!

You are invited to join us in an intriguing and thorough investigation of the
man, "Jesus of Nazareth."  Are the stories of him as passed down to us in
the NT history, myth, or a combination of both?  By detailing ancient history
through 425 CE we are discovering origins and the development of
Christianity.

JesusMysteries is a forum for scholars, students, interested readers, and
informed lay people engaged in historical research as distinguished from
religious.  Some of the resources that we're using are as follows:

For more information and to subscribe:

Best regards, JM Moderators

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OrthodoxRenewal

The Orthodox Church has from the beginning known and appreciated the
ways in which the Holy Spirit dwells within us and empowers us for service,
including in the "so called" charismatic gifts, the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
This
list seeks to help Orthodox Christians and others to realize their inheritance
as Christians in these ways.

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/OrthodoxRenewal

To Subscribe: Send a blank e-mail to

OrthodoxRenewal-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Owner: Bishop Alan -

OrthodoxRenewal-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mealz2MakeYourMouthWater

Ever find yourself standing in the kitchen, trying to figure out what to cook
for dinner, tired of everything you usually make but fresh out of new ideas?
Ever get tired of the same old for supper?   Are you busy but love to cook
good food?  Don't know what to "Feed The Family"?   Tired of TV dinners,
but you feel like there's just not enough time in the day to prepare a decent
meal? This is an e-mail group for women (and men!) who don't have hours
to cook. Here you'll find recipes for people who have a life!  How about a
homestyle casserole, crockpot dish or just a quick meal. And of course no
meal is complete, without a good homemade dessert and a refreshing drink
to wash it down.  Good, easy, homestyle recipes that you family and friends
will love, is the goal of this list.   Nothing fancy, that will take up a lot
of time,
because we all know that today's family is always on the go.  I won't force
anyone to post and you won't be unsubbed for the crime of lurking, but the
list will work better for everyone if everyone does post, and all members are
encouraged to do so.  When you do post,  I would like you to post a
complete meal in each post, from entree to dessert.  I hope everyone will
get some inspiration from each other. Menus, recipes, and hints are all
welcome. (along with a little off-topic chatter).

To Join:

Mealz2MakeYourMouthWater-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Group Home:

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/Mealz2MakeYourMouthWater

LISTOWNERS -

Please click here to tell me about your list:
mailto:AAA-Feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx