[misterlister-FO] Avoidant

  • From: "Roger Smith" <publicist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listpop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:25:52 -0800

Support, Encouragement and Discussion for sufferers of Avoidant Personality
Disorder {APD} Social Phobia, Agoraphobia, Anxiety, Schizoid tendencies, or
OCD's and those who feel uncomfortable in social settings. Many of us have
overlapping disorders such as Paranoia, eating disorders, sleep difficulties...

If you feel lost because your FEAR stands in your way, if you are confused and
easily overwhelmed with pressures or the inability to cope with people, places,
work etc...OR if you are successful in certain areas like work, school but you
have difficulties with the social aspects of life and are suffering Depression
and Loneliness or Isolation...If the world sometimes or most of the times feels
unsafe...we understand. We are from different walks here. Some of us are
working, some not, some are married, some are not, some take medication, some
do not... Please feel free to join in anytime. :o) We're Here To Grow, with
each others help, Everyone Counts Here and everyone is accepted for who they
are...   :o)   Even though we are a large group, it is paced slowly and not
overcrowded with threads and everyone is heard and invited to bring up new
topics anytime. There is usually only handful or so of posters at a given time.
You are also welcomed to just "lurk" if you feel more com!
fortable that way.   We are not a "chat" (though we do have a chat room), we
are an email discussion group. Feel free to check out the bookmarks! Warmly,
Scarlette... and some very nice people Welcome you!

Subscribe by sending email to:

Avoidant-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or on the web at:

Thousands of FREE Streaming Movies, Music Videos, Trailers, Celebrity Pics!
Click Here --> http://www.netbroadcaster.com

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com