[misterlister-FO] 1st Time Novelists

  • From: "Roger Smith" <publicist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listpop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mailman@xxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,writersmailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:25:47 -0700

1sttimenovelists · This is a place to converse with other
beginning writers who are in the process of writing their
first novel. Feel free to share this address with other
first time novelists.   We ccan talk about how to build a
publishing record, how to write a personal bio, how to
write a querry letter, how to find an agent whether to
self publish or not.   Basiclly we can talk about anything
concerning writing the first novel.

Subscribe by sending any email to:

1sttimenovelists-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or on the web page at:

Thousands of FREE Streaming Movies, Music Videos, Trailers, Celebrity Pics!
Click Here --> http://www.netbroadcaster.com

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com