[missbirdphotos] Re: intro

  • From: "Judy Howle" <howle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 00:53:02 -0600

Glad to help!

I made a mistake in my reply. The Nik sharpening plugin is called Sharpener Pro
3.  Dfine is the noise reduction plugin. I have the whole Nik Photoshop bundle.
 I won half of them in a contest!  I also highly recommend Topaz Adjust and use
it on many of my images to make them “pop”.  Otherwise I use Nik Color Efex 4.
Topaz is much cheaper though and I use it more.
<http://www.topazlabs.com/adjust/> http://www.topazlabs.com/adjust/

I used it on all the images in this gallery from the lock and dam area in
Columbus. http://southernexposure.zenfolio.com/waterbirds The pond was almost
dry last August and a large number of wading birds flew in and were catching
the trapped fish. A week or so after these photos it was completely dry.

Judy Howle

Southern Exposures

http://southernexposure.zenfolio.com

Digital Photography Class; Resources for Photographers

http://digitalphotographyclass.net