[missbirdphotos] Re: Take III

  • From: "Judy Howle" <howle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 15:28:31 -0500

Color is much better and it looks good.  The contrast in the water is a bit
much though and makes the background stand out instead of recede.  The water
in my images is much less contrasty and less noticeable. My Lr settings were
in my previous email.  I hope you all got it as I didn't get a copy and no
one has commented on my images.

Judy Howle

Southern Exposures

http://southernexposure.zenfolio.com

Digital Photography Class; Resources for Photographers

http://digitalphotographyclass.net