[missbirdphotos] Re: Lightroom and Ps Elements classes start this weekend

  • From: Robert Smith <rsmithent@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Mississippi Bird Photos Freelists <missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 18:59:31 -0400

Thanks for these too, Judy.  Yes, I got your posts on post-processing, but
neglected to respond since it was so different from my workflow - probably more
efficient, just not how I do/have done it (yet)!

Thanks!

Robert

Robert Smith
rsmithent@xxxxxxx
www.photobiologist.com

From: howle@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [missbirdphotos] Lightroom and Ps Elements classes start this weekend
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 16:57:59 -0500

Revitalize Your Workflow with Lightroom 5
http://www.creativelive.com/courses/revitalize-your-workflow-lightroom-5-julianne-kost
 Ready to drastically reduce your post-production workflow? In this 2-day
workshop, Julieanne Kost, the Principal Digital Imaging Evangelist for
Photoshop and Lightroom at Adobe Systems, will show you how to save time every
step of the way, from importing raw images to exporting expertly enhanced
photographs — and everything in between.
Julieanne will teach you how to streamline the import process, create a simple
organizational structure, and edit a shoot efficiently and seamlessly. You will
learn the key tools to enhance your photographs, correct color and tonal
values, customize your color to black and white conversion, and even add
special effects such as selective coloring, split toning, and vintage looks.
Julieanne will also demonstrate how and when to move images from Lightroom into
Photoshop for further enhancements, and outline how to easily create
slideshows, photo books, and templates for printing. By the end of this class,
you’ll understand key tools and strategies for streamlining your workflow while
creating stunning images.
Workshop Starts:  Sat, 10/12/2013 at 11AMDuration: 2 days from 11AM - 6PM
(Central
time)-----------------------------------------------------------------Photoshop
Elements for Photographers
http://www.creativelive.com/courses/photoshop-elements-photographers-lesa-snider
 If you're looking for a powerful, affordable, and user-friendly alternative to
Photoshop CC, Photoshop Elements may be the image-editing software for you.
Join author of the best-selling Photoshop: Missing Manual book series, Lesa
Snider, for a two-day intensive look at what Elements has to offer
photographers.
You'll learn how to crop, correct, and retouch your images in Adobe Camera Raw.
You'll also explore Elements' three editing modes: Quick, Guided, and Expert,
and learn how to incorporate Elements into your Adobe Lightroom workflow. Lesa
will also cover the art of resizing images without losing quality, editing
non-destructively by using layers, zapping objects from your photos and
stitching panoramas. You'll also master practical and creative effects such as
black-and-whites, partial color, color tints, collages, pushing photos through
text, shapes, and much more!
By the end of this course, you'll have the confidence and skill to edit your
images with stunning results and you might even be Elements' biggest fan!
Workshop Starts: Wed, 10/16/2013 at 11AMDuration: 2 days from 11AM - 6PM
(Central time) (Replays start not long after the class finishes, each evening.)
 Did anyone see my last posts on post-processing? I never get my own messages
and I didn’t see any replies so thought I’d check.  Judy Howle Southern
Exposures Photographyhttp://southernexposure.zenfolio.com Digital Photography
Class; photography information and resourceshttp://digitalphotographyclass.net