[missbird] Re: This morning hummer

  • From: "Jeffrey W. Harris" <jwharris30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dlaffert@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 09:19:19 -0600

Dr. Remsen was spot on. I looked at too non-critically before responding.
I have not seen kne in awhile, but the little boogers are one of my
favorites.
On Dec 28, 2015 9:05 AM, "Diane Lafferty" <dlaffert@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Two thought it was immature male Calliope!! I will accept that!! A new
one for my yard.

'He' is back this morning but is not going to the feeders yet.

Diane
Hattiesburg