[missbird] Mississippi Coast Audubon field trip

  • From: Sharon Milligan <2sharon123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sunherald <schawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, get the press <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ms Press - Susan Ruddiman <msfeatures@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 09:56:58 -0500

Mississippi Coast Audubon scheduled field trip

*September 14*

*Sheperd State Park is our destination.  Recently acquired by the City of
Gautier, this park has proven to be productive in recent years regarding
both migrants and resident wintering birds.  There is a $3.00 fee to enter
the park so we will all meet in front of the Belk’s Department Store that
faces Hwy 90 at the Singing River Mall.  From here we will carpool to the
site.  Meet your leaders Millie Page and Alison Henry at 6:45 with a
departure time of 7:00.  You can contact Mille  at *
*millie.page@xxxxxxxxx*<millie.page@xxxxxxxxx>
*  or Alison Henry at * *bamohenry@xxxxxxxxx* <bamohenry@xxxxxxxxx>