[missbird] Fw: White pelican

  • From: Nancy Donald <nmdonald55@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Missbird <missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:37:50 -0700 (PDT)

Had monitored the pelican for the past few days.  It was paddling around the
pond this morning but when I checked on it about an hour ago, it's body was
washed up against the shore.  Hate it but that really is the way of things.

Nancy Donald
Meridian, MS

After you have exhausted what there is in business, politics, conviviality, and
so on -- have found that none of these finally satisfy, or permanently wear --
what remains?
Nature remains. -Walt Whitman, poet (1819-1892)