[missbird] Brown Booby

  • From: Gene Knight <gsknight@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MISSBIRD <missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 11:02:54 -0600

Missbirders,
Congrats on those that have seen the BROWN BOOBY at Grenada Lake in N MS. This is the 3rd record for MS and is on the Review Species List for MS. It also requires a report form filled out with details. All viewers are encouraged to fill out a report on this species. These reports will be kept in the MBRC Archives and will serve as evidence for this rare sighting. Below is a link to the MOS website where you can find a report form to be filled out. Photos are welcomed as well.

http://www.missbird.org/Resources.htm

If you would like a form that you can email back to me let me know. Thanks.

Gene Knight
MBRC Chair
IMPORTANT ADDRESSES

Post message: missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx