[missbird] Audubon Coastal Bird Surveys

  • From: Ned and Lucy Boyajian <nedlucyboyajian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MISSBIRD <Missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, eSkimmer <eskimmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JOHNSON, Erik" <ejohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 15:20:51 -0600

Hi

To All current, former and/or prospective participants in ACBS (Audubon Coastal Bird Surveys)

Erik Johnson has asked me to act as Regional Coordinator for MS.Apparently there are now only three or four surveys still active on the entire MS coast so to start off I would like to establish contact with all of you to see what we can do about improving the number, frequency and quality of surveys.

If you are currently conducting or participating actively in a survey, let me know :

1.Which one

2.How frequently it is taken

3.Dates of future surveys (I would like to participate from time to time)

If you no longer participate I would like to hear why and whether you might want to rejoin us.

If you have never participated before but think you might like to,let me know your level of expertise and we will fit you in somewhere.

Ned Boyajian