[mirtoolbox] Re: mirplayer bug?

  • From: David Hirst <dhirst0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:28:33 +1100

It may be because the graphics framework has changed in MATLAB 2014. I tried
tracing the problem but I'm not familiar enough with the mirplayer code.

The Primer documentation does refer to mirplayer throughout, which can be
somewhat confusing to a new comer. Perhaps a switch back to mirplay in the
documentation may be advisable until mirplayer is debugged. It is worth it as
it is a really useful feature. Without is one is forced to create a video of
the synchronised display & soundfile.

Cheers,
David